The measurements of chainmail Armour are taken when the item is stretched in the measured direction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- Place an order of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller’s address or mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- When making an order through the Website, The Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described as International orders.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 14 days.
- If you pay using your credit card, the payment will be processed through our PayPal merchant account. We also use PayPal Reference Transactions to additionally charge your credit card for any extra upsell offers you decide to purchase or changes after your main order has completed.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price are include product price and shipping Price only. will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
- Payment of the price and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
RIGHTS OF SELLER
- The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website at any time.
- The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
AGE OF CONSENT
- Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods.
- You must be 18 year or older to order any Armor/ Weapons from our website, or it should be in consent of your guardian or parents, we do not intentionally sell to minors or under the age of 18. It will be solely your responsibility to stick on to this policy
- We are not accountable or responsible for any misuse of any of our item, products, The buyer are responsible for any injuries or accidents that may result from the mishandling, misuse of any of our armors, swords or any weapon replica.
- If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.